Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weekend #22: Bamboozle My Foozle


After a sick Lindsey Stirling concert to warm up yesterday it's time to prepare for the big dog in Bamboozle. Anyway I've been surfing through a bunch of tracks whenever I get time. The first is a drum and bass track from Camo & Krooked titled The Siren. Pretty chill. The other three are all electro/dance. Feelin' Kinda Strange is a Neki Stranac Moombah track which just makes me feel good. As a moombah producer Neki has actually made some cool stuff if you want to check more of his stuff out. Third is Funky Vodka and this track is straight up five minutes of fun. Lastly a guy named Xristo remixes Avicii and Sebastien Drums' My Feelings For You into a futuristic techno banger.

  Bungle feat. Ayah Marar - The Siren (Camo & Krooked Rmx) by Camo & Krooked
DOWNLOAD

  Tony Junior - Feelin` Kinda Strange (Neki Stranac Moombahton Mix) by NEKI STRANAC
DOWNLOAD

  TJR - Funky Vodka (No Body Bootleg) by No Body (Official)

  Avicii and Sebastien Drums - My Feelings For You (Xristo Remix) by Dj Xristo

No comments:

Post a Comment