Thursday, August 9, 2012

Compilation #2


Well it's nearing the end of summer and even though for a solid portion of it I was stuck inside sweating my ass off with 3 fans focusing their full blast on me, overall I enjoyed what I actually was able to do.  Music however wasn't really impressing me though. However, I managed to put in a bunch of hours and basically finish my second music compilation.  I don't think I posted about the original I made back in early April but I still have that one floating around.  It ended up being over 1.5 gigs if anyone would like that.  This one isn't as large since it's only been 4 months since the first but its still nearing about 100 tracks.  In the coming week or so I'm going to post around 40 tracks from the second compilation.  I don't think they will all be still available for download but if you ask me for any I can always give you the whole thing.  These tracks aren't all necessarily from this summer as I think a couple even date back a few years but it definitely won't disappoint.  You most likely will have heard of some of them as they aren't all recent releases but it's a variety of genres so I doubt too many of them will be that well known by everyone.

For the first post I'm gonna unload all of my big room dance tracks and leave most of the filth for next weeks posts.  I guess headlining this post is going to be the youngster Madeon.  His track Finale is featured in some large commercial so you probably have heard at least a sample of it but the track itself is too good not to include.  Second is R3hab with his take on Jay Sean's I'm All Yours.  It starts out pretty girl-fire-esque but then goes to R3habs signature drop.  JWLS remixed Tyga's Lap Dance by cranking up the bass and putting in an honestly weird drop but I still bump it.  Aylen creates an original mix titled On Fire where the build up is sick and the drop is awesome for big-room dance.  Lastly is one I've had since April which is pretty sick as well.  Slowed down with the Moombah Worm remakes Example's Changed The Way You Kissed Me into a dance headbanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment