Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm Coming Early


I was going to wait to post Bassnectar's attempt at trap music with his own remix to Vava Voom, then I stumbled across one of the Godfather's of trap Flosstradamus' banger of a track tonight and I couldn't help but post them.  I honestly haven't been real excited by a Floss track since he released his dance track Woman Like Me over a year ago now but you can play this track for three seconds and feel its raunchiness.  And fuck it, I'm posting some random kid's remix that I accidentally stumbled upon while trying to download the original and it ended up being alright as well.  As well I am living up to my word of posting almost every Express Yourself remix I can find even though instead of five months this one took only one day to uncover. Second drop is siiick.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment