Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's A Trap!


Originally I found trap music to be weird.  I still find it weird.  But the fledgling genre is starting to get behind some of it's artists and take on a bigger stage in the world.  It might take people a little time to adjust to the sound as it did me while I'm sure others already swear by it.  Anyway, Milo & Otis took a stab at it with Goin' Down and I'm a sucker for deep bass.  Baauer is also an artist getting a lot of recognition from named artists such as Skrillex for his work.  Rollup is one of his most recent releases while Harlem Shake is one of the first trap tracks I actually downloaded a few months ago and played for any amount of time.  Rollup is actually a remix from Flosstradamus who is one of the leaders in trap today and the duo has a few good tracks to their name as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment