Friday, August 17, 2012

Weekend #24: Consummation


This weekend playlist is just straight rage.  First off Drivepilot remixes one of my favorite electro tracks of all time [Nobody Gets Out Alive] and you should really check out the original by Le Castle Vania if you haven't heard it yet.  Going along with the theme of artists I posted yesterday MitiS dropped one of my favorite original electronic tracks I've heard Elixir.   I play this everywhere.  If you've been living in solitary confinement these past few weeks or have haven't heard Skrillex's track Goin' In [Skrillex Goin' Hard] or his Goin' Down trap version, then definitely get those too.  They seem to be showcasing what Skrillex is transitioning to for future style of tracks.  I've been posting and showing Figure's What Do You Need anywhere and everywhere this past summer because it's just 4 plus minutes of unfiltered anger.  Lastly, I shared Calvertron's 8bit Dreamz earlier this week and now I'm posting the, in my opinion, better track from the same EP.  Link to the full download included.  Good God.


FULL VERSION DOWNLOAD for Deconstrukt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment